This is Stringfellows restaurant.
It’s a twenty five seater restaurant serving the finest steaks, meat and fish you’ll find in London
A full A La Carte restaurant menu and bar menu is available.
There is no admission charge when dining.
To book the restaurant call 020 7240 5534 or click here.
And, yes, you can dine with an Angel!
- Stringfellows is perhaps the finest ‘gentlemen’s club’ I have been to as everything about it is luxurious and makes you want to go back. The women are incredible, and as the focus of Stringfellows, make it worthwhile every time.
- The food and the wine were really good and it was a nice surprise! The ambience was perfect as were the girls.
- I was hosting a business meeting... Was so impressed by the quality of service... The staff were incredible and helped with my clients - while still making sure my champagne was constantly topped up! I highly recommend Stringfellows!
- Priding itself on the quality and high standard of the food not just the bevvy of beauties - Stringfellows is world class and puts other ‘gentlemens Clubs’ in the shade.
- Great place, great food, great service
I'll return again and again
- Peter Stringfellow really knew what he was doing when he created this place. Takes me back to my younger years, and the women make you feel like a king. Very beautiful.
- Really awesome girls there, beautiful, sexy and attentive, friendly staff... dinner from their al la carte menu and together with the view and excellent food and drinks, our group of five guys couldn't have been in a better mood to party... Thanks to all at Stringfellows for making our night outstanding, definitely will be back!
- Great place and atmosphere. Great service and good food
- Myself and my fiancé often visit the Covent Garden Stringfellows and can definitely recommend it. The Restaurant is simply the best, especially the Papillon steak which is to die for. The first time I took her there I was admiring the great food and she was admiring the lovely girls, think it should have been the other way round lol, but we both love the place. Will be booking again in two weeks time...
- High quality club. Highly recommended if you are looking for a place to relax and enjoy. Make sure to book a table before you go.