Owned and operated by Peter Stringfellow, “Stringfellows” in Covent Garden has been at the top of London nightlife scene for over thirty five years and his brand name has become internationally famous having opened clubs in New York, Miami, L.A. and Paris.
Stylish luxury and the most beautiful girls
Peter has strived to make Stringfellows and its sister club Peter Stringfellow’s Angels in Soho the two most famous Gentleman’s clubs in the world offering the epitome of fine dining, service and certainly the most beautiful girls that you will ever have the pleasure of meeting.
Business and Pleasure do Mix
In Stringfellows one is greeted with an air of opulence, sophistication yet a feeling of utmost of discretion. It is an adult fun scene where business and pleasure do mix.
Two floors of luxury and opulence
Over two floors it features an award winning five star restaurant, live stages, cocktail seating, VIP booths and private “Red Rooms” it is no wonder that it has long been the haunt of celebrities, international travellers and business persons from around the world.
Stringfellows is nothing like your typical London strip club, or lap dancing club – this is something so exquisite, luxurious, opulent and tantalising, that once you’ve experienced it, you’ll never forget it.
Hear what others have to say!
- Stringfellows is perhaps the finest ‘gentlemen’s club’ I have been to as everything about it is luxurious and makes you want to go back. The women are incredible, and as the focus of Stringfellows, make it worthwhile every time.
- The food and the wine were really good and it was a nice surprise! The ambience was perfect as were the girls.
- I was hosting a business meeting... Was so impressed by the quality of service... The staff were incredible and helped with my clients - while still making sure my champagne was constantly topped up! I highly recommend Stringfellows!
- Priding itself on the quality and high standard of the food not just the bevvy of beauties - Stringfellows is world class and puts other ‘gentlemens Clubs’ in the shade.
- Great place, great food, great service
I'll return again and again
- Peter Stringfellow really knew what he was doing when he created this place. Takes me back to my younger years, and the women make you feel like a king. Very beautiful.
- Really awesome girls there, beautiful, sexy and attentive, friendly staff... dinner from their al la carte menu and together with the view and excellent food and drinks, our group of five guys couldn't have been in a better mood to party... Thanks to all at Stringfellows for making our night outstanding, definitely will be back!
- Great place and atmosphere. Great service and good food
- Myself and my fiancé often visit the Covent Garden Stringfellows and can definitely recommend it. The Restaurant is simply the best, especially the Papillon steak which is to die for. The first time I took her there I was admiring the great food and she was admiring the lovely girls, think it should have been the other way round lol, but we both love the place. Will be booking again in two weeks time...
- High quality club. Highly recommended if you are looking for a place to relax and enjoy. Make sure to book a table before you go.
A message from Peter J. Stringfellow.